Wednesday, January 26

BOO !
posting late at night
AGAIN :)
HAHAHA
today went find bra
but either i went wrong place
or he haven went work..
WMT LA !!!
after that went RC find chewy and eat lunch
now she owe me lunch treat :)
HEEHEE
make you owe me things on newyear :)
XIA SUEY TTM !
MUAHAHAHA
after that went plaza
bought new slipper today :)
met weili there and slacked at arcade
i tell you !
sheila chew need to change specs !
she says weili is handsome ?
like WTF ?
pajiao much !!!
so told weili that
and i said confirm got ppl agree with my saying :)
and indeed got 1 person agree :)
HEEHEE
hope he gets 0 likes
and i get loads of likes :P
i'm so evil...
MUAHAHAH !
bus-ed home with him
and pei-ed him home
miracle that he didnt sleep on the bus
why didnt you just sleep
so that i can take unglams :)
went home den moomoo called
apparently, he and karen are making noises
that sounds DAMN wrong from my point of view...
extremely wrong la !
anyway, moomoo meeting me tmr
buying KOI at clementi
den going get karen from sch
den go sim lim
getting my lappy tmr :)
cant wait !
okay shall stop here
gonna persuade more ppl to like my post !
byebye

♂Don.S