Tuesday, February 8

BOO !
blogging just before i sleep
i hope ...
today attended my last day of Post-orientation
tmr starting lessons in class already
i got into my choice :)
BCMe :)
Class, 11S14 :)
at least i'm not loner in class le :)
Albert same class as me :P
so me no solo kia !!1
HAHAHAHA
tmr having CCA open house
should be able to decide on a CCA by tmr ba
considering moving into sports CCA this time
hopefully will be okay :)
ended school at about 2 today
coz last min got talk about rugby
went home alone today coz chin went out with her OG
reached home, slack and took a nap :)
was supposed to go Julie's house for dinner
but too tired plus tmr need to wake up early
so last min can't go
Chewy told me she just got her pay
so i think will get mine like soon ba
hopefully tmr :)
i want my pay !!!!!
ARH !
okay i shall go sleep le ba
tmr is gonna be a long day :x
byebye

♂Don.S