Thursday, June 2

seriously contemplating on whether to delete blog anot.
its been ages since i last blogged.
mainly was due to me having no time to blog
with sch and tut and stupid PW
how can i ever have any time :(
anyway, i had a week of sch and tmr is the last day :)
aft tmr, me going HK for holidays
before coming back and start studying for CT :(
so ya, will totally enjoy my hols and aft that
back to studying :(
PW sucks to the core
it's totally taking up TOO much of my time
lastly, i think i'll grow from ( ) to (___) by end of hols :(
daniel they all keep going buffet
make me eat until become FAT !!! :(
worse, that SKINNY BASTARD still lost 1kg !
FMLTTM LA !!!!
LIFESUCKS :(
well, shall figure out how to lose weight soon
guess by CT it'll naturally happen though :x
well gtg sleep now
sch starts at 10 tmr
byebye :)

♂Don.S